Real Corporation Limited, (hereinafter referred to as "Real" , "Real App", "we", "us" or "our") operate(s) an online platform and community marketplace with related technology for estate agents and Members to meet online and having conversation directly with each other. Real is not an owner or operator of properties, including, but not limited to, residential spaces, commercial spaces or lands, nor is it a provider of properties, including, but not limited to residential spaces, commercial spaces or lands. Real does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and / or control properties, including, but not limited to, residential spaces, commercial spaces or lands.
"Data Controller" : means Real, the company responsible for the use of and processing of Personal Information.
"Personal Information" : means information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in , or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
What personal information we collect
1) Information directly from you
Account and Profile Information
We collect personal information from you when you interact with Real or use of the Services, including
but not limited to, the following:
· Any form in Real, such as when you register or update the user profile.
· Access or use of Real, such as to search for or post a Story or communicate with other users.
· Link your account on a third party site (e.g. Facebook) to Real Account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party site and authorized by you;
· Any communication between you and Real
2) From Third Parties
We may collect personal information about you from our third party affiliates or partner companies and from marketing or advertising companies that provide us with such information as a part of their relationship with us. We may combine this with information that we already have collected about you.
3)Location and Mobile Data
When you use certain features of Real, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g. IP address, zip code) and more pacific information (e.g. GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access Real or specific features of Real). If you access Real and you do not want your mobile device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
4) Log Data
When you use Real, we may receive information ("Log Data") such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including, but not limited to, device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information, We receive Log Data when you get access or interact with Real, interact with our email-notification, with a link on Real to a third-party application, the hardware and software you are using, referring the exit pages and URLs. Real use Log Data to provide, understand, and improve our service.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we have collected largely for the purpose of providing you with products and services that you have requested, more specifically, Real may use your personal identifying information which is collected to,
1) ensure that the content from Real is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
2) provide a better or relevant service or product to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on Real when you make enquiries of selected Real Estate Agents;
3) combine your personal information with information that Real collected from its service providers, third parties, cookies, or web beacons in order to provide you with a better service or more relevant and personalized experience and to improve the quality of its services.
4) personalize and customize your services, experience, advertising and content that you view and engage with on the Real or its business partners, if any.
5) respond to provide you with the service, products, information and assistance, that you requested from Real.
6) contact you to conduct survey, research and feedback about our products, services or the App.
7) verify your identity when you register or log into Real via your SNS account and remind you of your password and username, if applicable.
8) allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
9) help carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Real
10) notify you about the changes to Real or any services provided herein
We also use your data include to develop aggregated analyses and reports that help us improve our services, and to develop new products, services and features. We also use your information to communicate with you, such as sending you notifications and service-related messages, or by responding to your requests and questions.
How we share your personal information
People use Real to connect and share with others. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
1) People you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using our Services, you choose the audience who can see what you share.
Public information is any information that you share with a public audience, as well as information in your public profile or content you share on Real or another public forum. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs and offline media, such as on TV.
In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Services. When you comment on another person's post or like their content on Real, that person decides the audience who can see your comment or like. If their audience is public, your comment will also be public.
2) People that see content that others share about you
Other people may use our Services to share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people may share a profile of you.
Real may also use information we collect to conduct our business and improve our app and the Services, develop new products and services, provide information and support, to better understand your needs and interests, personalize communications and advertising, and generally promote a quality experience for you. We may use your information, including your personal information, to:
· communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
· customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
· contact you with information about Real and affiliated third-parties;
· process, fulfill and follow transactions and requests for products, services, support and information;
· verify your authority to enter and use Real and the Services;
· engage in market research and analysis;
· measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of Real, and our advertising and marketing
· comply with legal requirements;
· provide targeting advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
· send you marketing materials, including, but not limited to, email newsletter, or to notify you about the Services that we believe we would be of interest to you; or
· deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
We may link information we collect from multiple sources to provide better service to you and to improve Real and the Services. We may also work with Third-Party Services, including but not limited to Facebook or Instagram, to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support and market Real and the Services. Personal information will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Information storage and security
We use data hosting service providers in the United States to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
How long we keep information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
* Account information: We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of Real, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
* Information you share on the Services: If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information and the content you have provided will remain in order to allow other users to make full use of Real. For example, we continue to display messages you sent to the users that received them and continue to display content you provided.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
* We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where Real is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
* We may collect information regarding customer activities on our application, our website, iCloud services, our iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, App Store for Apple TV and iBooks Stores and from our other products and services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest.
* We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
* With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve the app.
Cookies, and other Tracking Technologies
Sharing Data with third parties
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not charge our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for Real services on third party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
You acknowledge that the personal information you provide us and which we collect from you , is your own information or information which you have been authorized to provide to us.
Third-party social plugins
Real may use social plugins which are provided and operated by third-party companies, such as Facebook's Like and Share Button.
As a result of this, you may send to the third-party company the information that you are viewing on a certain part of Real. If you are logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to Real to your account with them. Similarly, your interactions with the social plugin may be recorded by the third party.
Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed by, entities located around the world as described in this Policy. Some of these entities may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. Where required, Real has implemented appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection for transfers of certain information . By using our Services, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
Access and correction of your information
If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make changes or corrections to your information.
1) Mobile Push Notifications
You can use the settings on your mobile device to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from OpenTable.
2) Application location choices
As detailed in the Information We Collect section, above, we may collect information about your location if you enable location services through the settings in your mobile device, or, as required, with your consent. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of this location information with our Sites. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
In addition to the above methods of exercising choice,we may provide you with additional choices regarding the processing of your information, which you may exercise by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
Links to other websites
Real may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Real, including links to websites of our advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This Policy only applies to information collected by Real. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our Sites. Your use of third parties' websites linked to Real is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third party websites when you leave Real.
It may be necessary - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or request from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - for Real to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
To provide and support the services we provide to you, information we collect and receive maybe disclosed to third parties in and out of the European Economic Area (EEA) as (i) described in this policy, (ii) if you otherwise give your consent, or (iii) if the disclosure is legally required.
We may disclose or share your information with your authorization to a third party web client or application to access your Real account.
Real engages service providers to perform functions and provide services in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) and abroad. We may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, managing and enhancing customer data, provider customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research ro satisfaction survey.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact us via Real app -> Settings -> Contact Us section.
Last updated and effective as of 18 May, 2018